Thursday 6 August 2015

From sadness to joy... raising awareness of EFT

Haven't felt like blogging,  haven't felt like posting, haven't felt like helping or sharing. Not quite feeling myself.
Feeling a little like this lady here ^^^
When I feel like this there's a few things I have in my toolbox. ... meditation is probably my fave, crystals, angels and talking to friends are also up there... but today I decided to do some EFT Tapping (mainly cos you can't meditate with a 3 yr old around!)

I did a few rounds on my negative feelings and cleared lots of tears, then I moved onto some positive EFT and did 3 rounds of "happiness" tapping....

Safe to say I feel SO much better!! It got me thinking... how much of a better place would the world be if everyone who felt and experienced sadness had access to this amazing therapy... well they do. Gary craig's (the founder of EFT) website is fab, as is mine! Lol... there are loads of videos on youtube (including my channel Kathryn Pearson) but rather than focus on access, I want this post to RAISE AWARENESS!

EFT is life changing,  learned quickly, done anywhere, transformational, helpful for fears, phobias, feelings of anxiety,  stress, trauma, worry... but also positive tapping can increase positive emotions too.

So please help me raise awareness of this tapping thingy, tag a friend, share or comment... anything to help more people know that there's help out there. No one should feel alone or helpless....

#EFT #tapping #efttapping #stress #anxiety #phobia #positivethinking #positivetapping #positiveEFT #raiseawareness #helping #toolbox #toolkit #sadness #insideout #pixar #disneypixar #emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment