Wednesday 26 August 2015

Friendly advice...


So I just got a message from a dear friend, desperate for some help. 



She feels stuck and like the past keeps re-occuring. She knows her past is keeping her from moving forward, but doesn't know how to let it go. 

I was flattered and honoured that I was able to help her, but I want that help and love to reach everyone - well as many people as possible! So I decided to write this quick blog :) Here's what I told her to do, bearing in mind she is open to almost anything! I have NO DOUBT that she will feel 100 times better after this!

Firstly I set up an EFT session with her. She has done EFT/tapping by herself and with me before but I'm gathering painful memories keep re-occuring and it's almost impossible to treat these by self - tapping, because your subconscious won't "go there" as it can be just too painful. So in true friend style, I offered to help her. (If you don't have a friendly EFT tapping friend, then consider making the investment.) If there is something big and painful you want to let go of then I would always recommend EFT!

Secondly I told her about a book "Positive EFT" by Silvia Hartmann. It's a fab little book (£5 on kindle/Amazon) which is perfect for raising your energy and helps you instantly feel better. It's EFT you can do for yourself, by yourself, anywhere and only takes a few minutes a day. 

Thirdly I told her about the Mercury Retrograde which is starting its pre-shadow phase in a few days. If you don't know what one is, I urge you to find out a bit more. I will try and explain as much as I can here now. 

So basically Mercury goes into 'retrograde' of the Earth, which means it appears to be travelling backwards, but its not, it's all to do with the orbits and time taken. Understanding what retrograde is, isn't important. Understanding what it means is.

It is believed that when Mercury is in retrograde it is a time of raking up the past and old 'stuff' being shown, not to annoy and irritate you, but to show you what needs letting go of, what needs forgiveness, what lessons need to be learned and acknowledged, so you can move on and GROW.

Life is all about growth. You can't grow if you don't acknowledge your lessons and experiences, or if you are holding onto past hurt and not forgiving. 

So in the pre-shadow phase, which starts in 3 days, you may find yourself thinking about 'old' stuff, people from the past, situations etc. If you do, know that this is a good thing! See it as an opportunity to be able to let this go once and for all!! NB: you don't have to do anything hard or tricky to let this stuff go! Bear with me.

Write down what comes up for you and ask yourself: 'what lessons am I being taught? Who do I need to forgive? What have I learned?' and journal it out baby!

Write, write, write. The answers are often more obvious that you think. 

Be prepared. I always used to get so upset and feel life wasn't fair and think that I was stuck forever in an endless cycle of ups and downs. I wasn't of course - I just knew jack all about Mercury Retrograde! Now I know to expect old stuff to come back during these times. THATS GOOD! It means I can let go of it and move on. 

Be prepared for old past stuff to come back during this time (this one lasts most of September), be prepared. 

Once you think you know what it is you need to let go of or do, write it down. "I'm choosing to let this go" or "I have learned XYZ from this situation, I give thanks for the opportunity, now I let it go."

And thats it! This is what I do. I have learned all I know from a wonderful woman called Elizabeth Peru. She releases detailed Mercury Retrograde information as well as a daily energy forecast which I LOVE! Check her out on Facebook, or Instagram, or she has a wicked blog found on her website.

I also told her to be kind to herself and not expect too much. There's a full moon coming this weekend too. Lot's of stuff going on! The best things you can do (besides my advice) is to do what you love when you feel like this. I paint, or write, or draw, or just chill and watch the Kardashians (#sorrynotsorry) !! 

AND THATS OK!

Love and Light to you all xxxxxxx

Please share!!!! Follow me on Facebook, Instagram (@kathrynpearson_eftandwellness) and Twitter (Search Kathryn Pearson EFT)




No comments:

Post a Comment