Thursday 13 August 2015

Colouring pages!

So...whilst I should have been finishing off other blogs, working on my workbook/journal and generally writing chapters for my VIP (very important project!), I've been doing this instead!

I had a crazy idea to draw my own colouring pages for people to print off and colour in.  (I've talked about how being creative and colouring in can help reduce stress and promote well being and is almost a bit like mediataion in previous posts.) And the very same morning I got out my paper and pens and started sketching, before I knew it I had 4 beautiful pages which I loved, I scanned them, edited them and set up a page for people to download them. Late nights and early mornings were involved!
And they're here! For you!  I pretty much did nothing else until they were done, and I'd SO love you to get YOUR copy...

The link is here >>

I hope you love them! I hope you find some peace colouring them and I really hope you share your coloured ones with me!  

And please share this with anyone you think would like to get their hands on these colouring pages ;)

Post them on Instagram and tag me @kathrynpearson_eftandwellness 
Or post to my Facebook page www.facebook.com/kathrynpearsoneft 

No comments:

Post a Comment