Thursday 24 September 2015

Video Blog - lessons and feeling supported tap along

This weekend my back gave way. My sacral joint is inflamed and my muscles have spasmed to contort my body. 

It hurts. I can't do anything. Even sitting is painful. But this has nothing to do with my body,  nothing at all.


It's all to do with fear and resisting change.

My mind and spirit are ready to go, forge out a new path and create the life of my dreams.


But my subconscious and my body are resisting change. The past is being thrown at me.

Now I'm no stranger to a bit of resistance. I've been through so many changes in the past year or two that I've become a bit of a queen at dealing with resistance.

But this; man this one is bad. 

I've been house bound for a week. I almost didn't want to write about it, I mean, "this stuff just doesn't happen to them spiritual happy hippy types" right?

But it has and it does! And there's no way I'm hiding this from anyone. There is no pretending that the journey is easy and full of pure happiness.

So what's the lesson?

Watch my video to find out and complete a tapping sequence with me all around feeling supported.








Come visit my website www.kathrynpearson.co.uk

Follow me on snapchat kathryn_pearson

Follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/kathryn_pearson_

Like www.facebook.com/kathrynpearsoneft

Follow me on Twitter Kathryn Pearson EFT


No comments:

Post a Comment