Saturday 12 September 2015

September Special Offer


  • Have you tried EFT yourself but aren't getting any real results?
  • Do you have emotional blocks which are holding you back from doing what you know you should be doing?
  • Maybe you have fears around being visible, low confidence or money blocks which are stopping you from moving forward in your business or life?
  • Or are you sick of recurring and replaying stuff in your life and you want it to stop so you can break free?

Frustrated, low in self confidence and stuck - I get it.

There is a huge shift going on right now, women all over the world are making waves in the business world, opening up to their spirituality and following their dreams.

But there are also many women who are watching from the sidelines. Afraid, stuck and feeling unworthy. 

That makes me feel really sad and I want to help.
So what's my solution?
The best way I know how to handle feeling stuck is to get tapping.
But it’s so hard to treat yourself with EFT if you’re not completely sure what your blocks are, it’s also hard to know what to say, if you’re doing it right, what to do with the thoughts and memories which pop into your head while your tapping 


Thats the job of a trained EFT practitioner. This is where I come in.
I’m excited to be offering 3 x 1 hour sessions to help you get really clear on what your current blocks are, help you shift these and help you overcome whatever is stopping you. The three sessions are at a special reduced price of £147 saving you over £50.
The 3 sessions will help shift and clear emotional energy blockages, uncover and reveal what standing in your way, raise your confidence and leave you fresh and reinvigorated - raring to go. 

I’ve never been in a position where I’m able to offer such sessions, so I’m so excited to help get you clear in September & October
I have just left my real life full time job, which supported me for 7 years, but left me exhausted, miserable and frustrated.
This is something I NEVER thought I was possible for ME. I never dreamed I could do this, put myself out there or even follow my dreams. But here I am, thanks to EFT. 
My mentor and EFT trainer used EFT with me to remove and shift MY limiting blocks and negative thinking just over two years ago. I wouldn’t have gotten those results without an experienced practitioner ‘treating’ me and leading the way.
Now as a trained and experienced EFT practitioner myself I’d like to offer out some special sessions to help YOU do the same. 
Sessions can be booked in person or Via Skype, throughout the month of September and October. I have midweek morning and afternoon appointments, with some limited evening slots. I also will aim to offer email support in between your three sessions, which can be weekly or even daily.
But these are only available for the next 4-6 weeks (Mid September - mid October) due to my working commitments. 
It’s also such an amazing time to get rid of this stuff thats been holding you back! The planets and cosmos are conspiring to help us let go of our past and all that no longer serves us - the time is now - I can feel it!
But I’m not worth it, I can’t afford it and does it really work anyway?
Sure, I hear you, I was there too. Firstly this is such an amazing time to invest in yourself -  the universe is calling you to! My special might not be repeated ever again - it offers a huge saving and there is no one better to invest in than yourself. 
EFT - yes it really does work. Don’t take my word for it…
“I’d known about EFT for ages and was a bit skeptical for a while and I’d watched Nick Ortner on YouTube and tried to tap along but hadn’t really ‘got it’.
I had the sessions by Skype and I was a bit worried that it was going to be less effective. But it was SO powerful. Let’s just say I spend a lot of the sessions crying!
It really is emotional freedom - by a couple of days after a session I always feel lighter, brighter, more energetic and have recently started taking action around things I’d been procrastinating over for AGES. 
Kathy’s style is really kind and gentle and she’s amazing in that she comes up with just the questions that you need to let things out and heal. I’m so grateful for how she’s helped me get rid of stuff that’s been hanging around for YEARS. I feel like a different person. 
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Kathy, if you’ve been considering working with a practitioner just GO FOR IT!” Claire Meredith, Speaker, writer and coach, living in Italy. www.clairemeredith.com


BOOK HERE 

Visit my website www.kathrynpearson.co.uk/SeptemberSpecial to find all the payment and booking information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment