Saturday 13 June 2015

What is EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique?

What is EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique or Tapping?


Hello and welcome to all my new subscribers! It's lovely to have you here on my journey! Thanks for being here! 

I'm hoping you all enjoyed my Top Tips for Teens and Top Tips for Parents on how to reduce stress. How many of you have put these steps into action? I'd love to know; drop me an email.

You may already know I'm an EFT practitioner and I aim to spread the word as much as possible! My mission is to help teens and young women clear and reduce the stress and pressures they face during the most pressurised and challenging time of their life, and I want EFT to be a big part of this. 

So what EFT? Well, late one Saturday evening, me and my webcam got aquatinted and I finally recorded a video to answer that question!! This has been on my list to do for months, so I'm relieved to be finally sharing this with you. Phew!!

See below for my explanation to 'What is EFT?'

So it's now Sunday; and I've just enjoyed a gorgeous 2 weeks off. Monday is looming and it's so easy to be dragged down by the impending return to the daily grind. A wise man once said (I think it was my brother-in -law!): 
"Don't let your Monday morning ruin your Sunday night!"
I'll leave you with that thought. Don't let tomorrow dull your today. Be happy and present in this very moment. Go see a friend, watch a film, have a bath, do some revision (!?), basically do something that needs doing - take care of you and forget it's Monday tomorrow!

I know I will :)

With love
Kathy x


P.S. Keep a look out for more videos; "How to tap" and "What to say while tapping" are on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment