Saturday 13 June 2015

June Lovliness...

Hello lovely people! 



Wow it seems like such a long time since I've been here!!
It's been such a busy and up and downy kind of month for KP EFT
My last blog I spoke about affirmations and shared my favourite book Susan Jeffers "Feel the fear and do it anyway". It really did change so much for me and I highly recommend it for anyone stuck in a cycle or pattern of negative thinking. You can access it by clicking 'previous issues' a the top if you missed it.
From there I've been having lots of family time and nurturing my friendships and special relationships.  I feel that's so needed sometimes and it ranks high up in my 'priorities'. Loads of walks in nature has really helped ground and relax me too. (Another strategy strategy highly recommend for stress relief!) 
I've upped my meditation and yoga with my amazing friend Julie Christian, who runs an amazing yoga class each week. Check out Jules In Yoga on Facebook if you live local to the Worksop area, to find out more, or visit her website www.julesinyoga.com.

I've also been working quite a lot on increasing my own self worth and value. Comparison is something I have always seemed to do, even from a young age. And to be frank it's always held me back. So I've been pushed and pushed this month to face it head on and deal with it. I've been tapping myself A LOT! Meditating and Journaling on it and my EFT friends have even helped out too! Thank you to Melanie Jayne EFT and Julie Christian. 

I'm finally in a place where I'm owning my own talents and I'm ready (almost!) to share them with the world!
I've got two big directions/projects which I've been building up over the last month or so. They're taking a lot of guts and determination to get them out of my dreams and into reality, which also is part of the reason I've been so quiet. I can't wait for them to be fully in action and in the flow... they're coming and I'll share them here first x
I've been working with a small group of girls who suffer from anxiety too. I've been meeting with them each week and we do a tapping "borrowing benefits" circle, where they share their biggest fears and worries around exams and we tap on them as a group. 

Here just one person takes the lead and the others tap along. It was an idea suggested during my time with The Tapping Foundation's Pilot Programme 'Getting EFT into Schools", and its such a fab way of helping multiple people. Borrowing benefits (I. E. Tapping your own points, whilst one person focuses on their problem with the Practitioner) really works - and the feedback has been awesome. 

It's been pretty amazing getting to know them and helping them. The results have far exceeded my expectations of how much I'd helped them. I'm so grateful and thankful  for having the opportunity to work in this way with the people I want to help full time.
Here's what Joan (not her real name, she asked me to make up an awesome name for her!) had to say:

"Before I wasn't very confident or comfortable in myself, I was confused about how I was supposed to act around people. After the sessions I have been more confident in my own abilities, more accepting and less panicky. Ive let go of the anger towards the other people and become better being around them. Ive been calmer in everyday life, I've been eating actual real meals too! All this was consuming my thoughts when I should have been concentrating on revision and exams, so Im so glad to have been able to let go of this stuff - thank you!"
I also worked with Arizona (not a made up name...she just already has an awesome one). Her full feedback can be found here. 
And I've had my birthday to celebrate!  What a perfect day :) Breakfast with my gorgeous tribe, Go Ape with a close friend and then family gathering where I was given the most special cake ever!! See pics below! All in all, it was a super day where I felt showered in love and friendship. I'm so grateful for the wonderful friendships I have created, the special people in my life and getting one year older!!

My gift list had seriously changed this year too - more on that in future blogs! 


I'm bubbling with new stories and topics to discuss with you, so look out for them in your inbox :)

Remember if you're reading this after seeing it posted on social media you may miss future posts. The safest way to ensure you get them is to subscribe at the top of the page or via my website www.kathrynpearson.co.uk/newsletters

Love and hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment